A lawsuit has been filed against North Carolina restaurant Tarheel Q after an incident involving salmonella-contaminated food. The lawsuit was recently filed by the law firm of Ron Simon & Associates, along with local counsel Janet, Jenner & Suggs, on behalf of a Greensboro resident who was made ill after eating at the restaurant earlier this month. According to the lawsuit, the woman became sick after eating salmonella-contaminated food at the restaurant and was sent to the hospital. The woman is still recovering from the illness. Read more about the suit.