As the holiday season approaches, here are few tips to stay safe:
- Don’t drink and drive. Holiday parties are fun, but don’t let your better judgment get lost in the fun.
- Don’t use indoor Christmas lights outside.
- Do ignore your inner Clark Griswold and don’t overload your circuits with more than three (3) standard strings of lights per extension cord.
- Keep matches, lighters, and candles out of the reach of children.
- Don’t put aspirin in the water for your Christmas tree if you have pets. It can kill them.